We have a comprehensive range of conveyor management products and services available including:
- The ability to review your entire system in the case of upgrades and increased tonnages to ensure the viability of current infrastructure and flow capabilities
- The patented BMS 2000 Belt Management System which provides unsurpassed protection for all conveyors in any construction (fabric, steel cord, solid woven etc). The BMS 2000 delivers belt protection and monitoring from a single unit located on the conveyor and will identify the full range of conveyor problems and damage:
- Belt rip detection
- Belt wander detection
- Edge damage
- Slack belt
- Trend data (2 years of storage available)
- The Carry Back 2000 system provides protection for pulley surfaces and an alternative method of belt rip detection.
- Conveyor idler alignment tools and services. The conveyor idler alignment tool is a quick to set up and an easy to use system that quickly identifies any misalignment of idler frames that may be leading to conveyor tracking issues.
- Total conveyor performance and maintenance auditing “Feed In to Feed Out”.
CPC Asset Management also provides belt splice inspection and quality management, together with cleaning system audits for all types of conveyors.