Our multi-disciplinary teams include:
- Structural steel
Our clients can depend on our consistent service excellence which is based on our commitment to the recruitment and retention of quality personnel. CPC currently employs over 350 specialist workers including construction management staff, boilermakers, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic fitters, welders, scaffolders, riggers, machine operators, civil workers and electricians.
A comprehensive range of services.
We can respond quickly to our clients’ requests with the versatility and mobility provided through immediate access to our own, extensive range of machinery and equipment. CPC’s mobile cranes, semitrailers, trucks, elevated work platforms, integrated tool carries and light vehicles allow us to execute a diverse range of projects anywhere in Australia, quickly.
CPC`s services include:
- Lump sum turnkey projects
- Reimbursable engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM)
- Multi-disciplinary construction management and execution
- Process plant relocation and refurbishment
- Fabrication and installation of structural, mechanical, piping and civil works
- Offsite pre-assembly and modularisation
- Offshore fabrication and procurement
- Demolition and dismantle works