From 2017 to 2019, CPC completed EP services for the non process infrastructure requirements on the Cobre Panama Project for First Quantum Minerals. The scope entailed design of facilities at both the Port and Mine sites encompassing the following aspects:
- Mine and Process Plant non process infrastructure (Workshops, Lube Farms, Tyre Change, Bulk Fuel Storage, AN mixing and storage, Mine Administration, Operations Buildings, Change Rooms, Control Gates, Security, Training and Visitors Centers).
- Mine services facilities (Refueling, HV/LV vehicle washing, Laboratory, Warehousing, Utilities).
- Pit dewatering pumps and pipework.
- Mine-Plant-Port road access facilities and pipeline.
- Diesel and bulk reagent storage and offloading facilities.
- Wharf services. Heavy lift and logistics assessments.
- Retrofitting wharf tower crane.
- Vessel and tug bunkering.