The Rothsay Gold Project is located approximately 300 kilometres north-north east of Perth, in the
Southern Murchison region of Western Australia.
In July 2011, EganStreet acquired the Rothsay Gold Project. Since that time the company has
compiled extensive historical data into a useable form as well as completed several exploration
drilling programmes, which has resulted in the delineation of a 2012 edition JORC compliant mineral resource of 701kt at an average grade of 11.6g/t Au for 262koz and a production target of 936 kt @ 7.0 g/t for 200 koz of gold produced.
CPC Project Design completed a study to a pre-feasibility level of accuracy for capital and operating
cost associated with constructing and operating a gold processing plant at Rothsay. The scope of work
- 3-stage crushing and screening to handle a top feed size of 0.6m and producing a P80 of
8mm, the circuit is designed to operate on a single shift at 50tph
- A single stage ball milling and classification circuit producing a final product size of P80
106µm. The grinding and CIL circuit is designed to operate at 91.3% overall utilisation
(8000hrs per year)
- A gravity recovery circuit consisting of a falcon concentrator and gemini table
- A CIL circuit of two leach tanks and six adsorptions tanks for a 24-hr residence time
- High rate tailings thickener
- A 1.0t AARL evolution circuit with separate acid wash column and evolution columns capable
of stripping every 24 hrs, 6 days per week
- A secure gold room with a tilting furnace, calcine oven and associated gold room equipment
CPC Project Design is now proceeding with a feasibility study for EganStreet.
For more information on the Rothsay project, please refer to the EganStreet website.