CPC Engineering provides comprehensive multi-disciplinary and self-sufficient construction services for the mining sector, including:
- Structural steel
CPC’s commitment to the recruitment and retention of quality personnel is the primary reason that we have been able to consistently deliver a high quality service to our clients. CPC currently employs over 350 specialist workers including construction management staff, boilermakers, mechanical and hydraulic fitters, welders, scaffolders, riggers, machine operators, civil workers and electricians.
In addition CPC has an extensive range of machinery and equipment including mobile cranes, semitrailers, trucks, elevated work platforms, integrated tool carries and light vehicles that give us the versatility and mobility to react quickly and execute a diverse range of projects anywhere in Australia.
CPC`s services include:
- Lump sum turnkey projects
- Reimbursable engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM)
- Multi-discipline construction management and execution
- Process plant relocation and refurbishment
- Fabrication and installation of structural, mechanical, piping and civil works
- Offsite pre-assembly and modularisation
- Offshore fabrication and procurement
- Demolition and dismantle works