CPC has long standing and respected relationships with mining companies and a strong understanding of the priorities and drivers of our clients in this sector. Often, we have direct working knowledge of our clients’ mining operations.
CPC Engineering has the capability and experience to deliver underground mine infrastructure in:
- Civil construction (foundations, dam walls, bunds, and stabs)
- Mine dewatering
- Ventilation systems (fans, vent doors, and evasé)
- Materials handling systems (crushing, conveying, loading stations, grizzlys and ore passes)
- Magazines and fuelling bays
- Fire deluge systems
- Paste plants and paste reticulation
- Winding systems (winders, skips, cages, and shafts)
- Emergency egress ladderways
CPC Engineering has a strong understanding of the priorities and drivers of our clients in this sector.