CPC Engineering specialises in Structural, Mechanical and Piping (SMP), offering the resources and skills to execute a wide range of brown- and greenfield projects.
Our expertise includes:
- Mineral processing – all phases from design to commissioning and asset management
- Fabrication and installation of structural steel and platework for maintenance and underground projects
- Installation, inspection and testing of heavy mechanical equipment such as crushers, screens, mills, compressors, pumps, agitators and other rotating machinery
- Fabrication, installation, inspection and testing of tanks including thickeners, process tanks and storage tanks
- Fabrication, installation, inspection and testing of above- and belowground piping systems including carbon and stainless steel, HDPE and non-ferrous piping material
- Modular gold processing plants
We provide SMP in general and specialist maintenance contracting services particularly in underground mining operations.This has been a core service of company for over 45 years. During this time CPC Engineering has earned a reputation for delivering excellence in maintenance services and ensuring the highest standards are achieved.
At CPC Engineering, we understand the importance of closely managing safety, quality and cost as part of the on-time delivery of all our services.
Our SMP services:
- Remove discipline interfaces, and improve coordination
- Manage complex and heavy lifts
- Manage confined space entry
- Include working at heights
- Include underground works
Our full in-house design supports our SMP services with:
- Safety in Design
- Constructability during design
- Knowledge of static and rotating equipment