The Trac Skirt System (TSS)* is a new, fully adjustable, removable and safer conveyor skirt system, with change out in minutes rather than hours.
The advantages are:
- Manual handling is significantly reduced, replaced by mechanical means
- At NO time, does the maintainer place any part of their body into the inner skirt area or near the belt, therefore; elimination of confined space
- Longer liners can be used and adjusted in a fraction of the time, reducing the number of gaps between liners
- Liners can be locked both direction using lock washers
- Site dust sealing options can be easily retrofitted to the TSS
- Inner liner plates can be quickly and positively adjusted using the offset washer
- Wear remaining on the plates can be checked externally without getting into the chute or having to stop the belt
TSS can be adapted quickly to existing plant.
- Skirt (without track)
- Gain all the benefits of the Trac Skirt System, adjustable from the outside
- Review the wear and life of the liner whilst the system is in operation
- Skirt (with the Trac)
- Quick change of the entire panel
- Full skirt panel can be removed and changed in less than 15 minutes
- No sentries
- No confined space entry into the chute
A major advantage of the TSS is that larger and longer liners can be used, which enables a quicker and more accurate adjustment of the skirt liner to the belt, minimising spillage, dust and damage to the skirt line.
Existing dust sealing arrangements can be retained if requested. TSS has a dust seal arrangement which will minimise the cost of expensive skirting.
* Patent Applied For