CPC Asset Management provides a full range of chute management services, including:
- Complete application assessments providing recommendations for improvements to existing materials handling installations or new chute designs based on ore flow ability data and customer requirements.
- New chute design and manufacture using conventional methodology or “liner less” systems which create a bed of material as the wear surface and provide soft loading to the out going conveyor reducing chute and conveyor maintenance costs.
- Design and supply of wear components for bins, chutes and hoppers with a full range of materials available:
- Quenched and tempered plate
- Iron and steel castings
- Ceramics and composites
- Chromium carbide overlay plate
- Condition monitoring services using traditional non-destructive measurement techniques or 3D terrestrial scanning which reduces hazard exposure to personnel and provides a quick, repeatable and accurate method of mapping liner wear.