CPC Engineering prides itself on supporting our customers in all aspects of maintenance. Plant assets require regular monitoring and care to ensure availability and performance. As a solution to the never-ending requirement to lower costs and extend asset life, CPC has the inhouse knowledge and support to cater for all areas.
Clients are able to:
- lower operating cost,
- reduce the risk of unplanned outages, and
- improve reliability, safety and availability of their assets
Our Asset Management team has been requested to audit and review a number of sites both in Australia and overseas. With the backing and support of the CPC Group which includes, Projects, Operation and Labour Hire, CPC Asset Management is strategically placed to support all your needs.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Review maintenance strategies
- Planning and execution
- Chute management
- Conveyor management
- Conveyor idler alignment and audits
- Maintenance management
- Industrial cleaning
- Products specifically developed to cater for sites needs where external products are not available or do not provide the outcome required:
- Trac Skirt system
- Trac Chute system
- Idler alignment
- Belt rip detection and management system
- Product overburden height detection
- Specialist wear products and design
During the construction of a new asset, CPC works closely with clients to deliver operational readiness by implementing management and maintenance programs and set performance targets, CPC’s operational readiness is a systematic maintenance approach that emphasises the work needed to start-up and maintain the asset, the spares inventory and warehousing requirements.