CPC Engineering runs an apprenticeship program across all of its operations, with many of the past apprentices who trained with CPC Engineering still working for the company today.
The benefits of an apprenticeship with the CPC Engineering include:
- A great way to get a head start in your career with an established and well reputed company
- You receive paid employment and structured training which can be on-the-job, off-the-job or a combination of both
- Access to ‘competency based’ training which means you can complete your training faster once you’ve reached the required skills level
- Your existing skills and prior experience may be recognised and course credits granted, potentially reducing formal training time
- Apprenticeships are available as full-time or part-time, and are also available part-time in many schools
- On completion of your apprenticeship you’ll receive a nationally recognised qualification as well as skills which provide the basis for further education and training over the course of your career
- Provide an exciting pathway from school to work
If you are keen to start an apprenticeship with CPC Engineering in Kalgoorlie, Kambalda, Port Hedland, Ravensthorpe or Esperance please click here to contact us, and our team will be happy to provide you with more information.